Saturday, October 22, 2011

Skin Treatment: What can I use to get rid of acne scars?

Question by C: What can I use to get rid of acne scars?
I still have acne but my acne scars are already worse then the acne. I am 14 years old, African American with skin a small bit lighter then my avatar. I have heard of Mederma but I heard it only works for fair skinned individuals. I heard that Bio-Oil works but takes years to function. I've tried Pro-Active and it sucked for acne and scars. I'm utilizing this stuff known as Biore for my acne and it is not truly working. What can I use to

Natural Acne Cure

1 comment:

  1. Avoid direct sun rays is also helpful for eye as well as health and skin. Drink water is best idea. Every major health organization recommends eating five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables per day to maintain health.
    Solvency II

    ReplyDelete