Sunday, December 5, 2010

Remedies Are a Lupus rash and Eczema linked to one another?

by davidkendal
Question by piratefan: Are a Lupus rash and Eczema linked to one another?
My grandmother passed away in 2001, primarily due to Lupus. I've been worried that I may have/get Lupus (since it is a genetically transmitted disease). I have common flare ups of a rash that i thought was eczema, but recently have thought could be related to Lupus. Could Lupus cause Eczema? Are they linked somehow?
Thanks!


Best answer:
Answer by Linda RLupus is not genetically transmitted. You

Eczema Treatments and Eczema Remedy

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy today to share my testimony on how a herbal doctor cure me from LUPUS. I was infected with LUPUS, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking on how to get a solution out so that my body can be restore again. i found an article about one doctor who already help a lady with his herbal medicine. then i contacted him. He told me all the things I need to do, and he send the herbal medicine to me here in my country to take, I followed the instruction properly on how to take it. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the LUPUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp his number +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete